At the end of the year 2019 I will stop organizing weekly hikes. No specific reason; I just decided that after 6 years of doing this the moment has come to do something else. I certainly will continue hiking and taking pictures, just no longer as a guide but as a participant or on my own.
I have decided to keep the facebook page of Curaçao Hiking alive and to use that page to further promote hiking in Curaçao.
For the remainder of this year this is the schedule of the hikes. Starting October 27 each hike will be the last one at that location organized by me.
- Sunday October 13, 2019, 7AM, Malpais
- Sunday October 20, 2019, 7AM, St. Michiel's mountain via Seru Blandan
- Sunday October 27, 2019, 7AM, Parke Sorsaka and Jan Thiel lagoon
- Sunday November 17, 2019, 7AM, Kabrietenberg (Mountain of the goates) new version
ATTENTION: no more than 10 participants; minimum age 13 years
- Sunday November 24, 2019, 7AM, Jan Thiel West
- Sunday December 1, 2019, 7AM, Vaersenbay - Boka Sami - Seru Sami
- Sunday December 8, 2019, 7AM, Caracasbay peninsula
- Sunday Deember 15, 2019, 7AM, Seru Jamanika
- Sunday December 22, 2019, 7AM, Malpais
- Sunday December 29, 2019, 7AM, St. Michiel's mountain via Seru Blandan
All hikes start from the parking place mentioned in the description of the hike.
Each hike costs US$ 10.00 per person to be paid at the start of the hike.
If you want to attend any of these hikes register in time. This will be your last chance to hike with me.
Registration: click here